Get maximum versatility with the Link SR
Download the Nodegrid Link SR data sheet. You’ll see how this compact appliance easily delivers services where you need them, from security to cellular failover.
Download the data sheet to see how you can:
- Product details & specifications
- Hardware features
- Solution benefits
Your link to versatile networking
Deploy the Link SR to provide routing, security, failover, and other services. The Link SR features PoE for versatile power options, and can even serve as a reliable Wi-Fi access point using dual antennas. It features the Nodegrid OS running on powerful x86 architecture, bringing the network function virtualization, out-of-band management, and automation capabilities you rely on.
Deploy your Link anywhere
The Link is the tiniest in the Nodegrid SR family, but it offers many of the same capabilities as its bigger siblings. It allows you to deploy third-party applications, Docker containers, orchestration scripts, and more, for connectivity that’s customized to you.
Does your underground server room lack cellular connectivity?
Deploy the Link SR on the surface to deliver reliable service.
Do you need OOB access to a closet in your faraway branch?
Nodegrid Link SR allows for 24 x 7 remote present at the EDGE of the network. With the ability to add Wi-Fi connectivity and 4G LTE failover, locations without IT personnel on staff are just a simple session away from resolution.
- Nodegrid OS for hosting 3rd-party apps, VNFs, & Docker & Kubernetes containers
- Nodegrid Manager — access & control your network using simply your browser
- Built-in firewall, encryption, cypher suite levels, and configuration checksum
- HTML5 cross-device web access (free yourself from Java!)
- Orchestration via Puppet, Ansible, Chef, and other common languages
- DHCP to give you more IP addresses or replace your current router altogether
- Flexible, high-density interfaces for ease of integration
- Cellular gateway and Wi-Fi AP for complete connectivity
- Dual-SIM 4G/LTE cellular failover to keep you outage-proof
- Power via adapter or PoE, giving you ultimate versatility
Nodegrid’s cellular failover has you covered
The Nodegrid SR family’s advanced cellular module delivers backup connectivity that’s reliable, fast, & automatic.
- Get global coverage via 4G LTE & 3G fallback
- Make business unstoppable with blazing Cat-12 speeds
- Save your peace of mind thanks to 4x carrier redundancy
Pre-Validated Virtualized Network Functions ready to deploy on Nodegrid
Deploy Nodegrid SR devices and get seamless customization with these pre-validated apps. Virtualize for what you need, from efficient SD-WAN & firewall applications, to right-fit guest OS & management solutions.
We’re always adding more, so take your pick and let Nodegrid do the rest.
- Secure, fast and consistent deployments across your branches with the ZPE Cloud
- Combines Cellular gateway and Wi-Fi Access Point (AP) with power in via PoE or power adapter
- Software Defined Networking, Network Function Virtualization, Guest OS, Kubernetes, and Docker capabilities
- Minimizes MTTR, downtime and expenses with secure, centralized remote device access & control
- Increases site reliability with open industry standard hardware, and easy-to-use software
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for fast and easy setup in remote locations
- Integrates with ZPE Cloud and ZPE Systems Nodegrid Manager vendor-neutral, unified management solution
- Direct Linux shell, HTML5 cross-device web access and command line interface
- Modern 64-bit Linux Kernel for fast security patching and widespread software availability
- Kubernetes and Docker-optimized for quick, flexible script and application integration
- Extended Automation based on actionable real-time data
- Failover to 4G/LTE modem
- Linkway and multi-routing table capability
- SSL VPN and IPsec
- DHCP server – extra IPs for your remote site or replace your current router altogether
- Firewall – built in and turns on with a checkbox
- Secure – selectable encrypted cryptographic protocols and cypher suite levels, configuration checksum™
- Power control and monitoring – get alerts on suboptimal IT device health before malfunctions occur and solve problems automatically
- Orchestration – Puppet, Chef, Ansible, RESTful and ZPE Cloud
- High density and flexibile interfaces for greater connectivity