Nodegrid Gate SR
Open the door to smooth deployments and streamlined network management
If you need more capabilities at your NOC, or less mess at your branch offices, the Gate SR is the all-in-one solution you need. At your data center or remote locations, this workhorse connects you to dozens of physical assets while helping virtualize more of your network. Deploy fast, save time, and cut CAPEX & OPEX with the appliance that streamlines network management.
- Quickly set up all your solutions using one powerful box
- Get plug-n-play deployments with zero touch provisioning
- Virtualize more functions & cut your stack with an all-in-one device
Nodegrid Gate SR – Video Overview
Streamline your data center or branch with the Gate SR
Download the Nodegrid Link SR data sheet. You’ll get all the details about what makes this compact device your gateway to smooth deployments & easy management.
Download the data sheet to see how you can:
- Product details & specifications
- Hardware features
- Solution benefits
Your gateway to power & efficiency
Get effortless deployments by connecting dozens of assets to a single box, including PoE IoT devices. Virtualize your environment, host third-party applications, and control everything (even device power) thanks to remote out-of-band management. Weighing in at just two pounds, the Gate SR is the perfect platform for consolidated infrastructure management.
Get more right out of the Gate
The Gate SR is a powerful & flexible platform, featuring a multi-core Intel CPU and 64-bit Linux OS. Offering more than two-dozen ports and additional compute power, this compact powerhouse enables you to run more applications, Docker containers, and VNFs than competing solutions.
Do you need to quickly deploy a remote site and an array of devices?
Set up Gate SR with zero touch provisioning to automatically configure appliances, even IoT devices like thermal sensors, cameras, environmental monitors, & more.
Do you need to reduce MTTR at your most busy data center or branch location?
- Nodegrid OS for direct 3rd-party app hosting, VNFs, & Docker & Kubernetes containers
- Nodegrid Manager — use your browser for fast, secure access to your network
- Zero touch provisioning to automatically deploy dozens of devices
- Proactive monitoring & alerting to prevent downtime
- Optimized for remote out-of-band management, SASE, & SD-Branch
- Dozens of ports for connecting all your devices, including IoT via PoE
- More storage thanks to available 128GB Solid State Drive
- Wi-Fi ready via internal card or PoE Access Point
- Routing and switching capabilities to further reduce your stack
- Two, dual-SIM 4G/LTE cellular failover slots to prevent downtime
- Secure, fast and consistent deployments across your branches with the ZPE Cloud
- Software Defined Networking, Network Function Virtualization, Guest OS, Kubernetes, and Docker capabilities
- Minimizes MTTR, downtime and expenses with secure, centralized remote device access & control
- Increases site reliability with open industry standard hardware, and easy-to-use software
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for fast and easy setup in remote locations
- Integrates with ZPE Cloud and ZPE Systems Nodegrid Manager vendor-neutral, unified management solution
- Direct Linux shell, HTML5 cross-device web access and command line interface
- Modern 64-bit Linux Kernel for fast security patching and widespread software availability
- Kubernetes and Docker-optimized for quick, flexible script and application integration
- Extended Automation based on actionable real-time data
- Failover to 4G/LTE modem
- Gateway and multi-routing table capability
- SSL VPN and IPsec
- DHCP server – extra IPs for your remote site or replace your current router altogether
- Firewall – built in and turns on with a checkbox
- Secure – selectable encrypted cryptographic protocols and cypher suite levels, configuration checksum™
- Power control and monitoring – get alerts on suboptimal IT device health before malfunctions occur and solve problems automatically
- Orchestration – Puppet, Chef, Ansible, RESTful and ZPE Cloud
- Wi-Fi hotspot ready via internal card or add your AP (Access Point) via PoE+ port
- High density and flexibile interfaces for greater connectivity